Wednesday, October 26, 2011






The reason I chose this place is because it is a very well known monument around campus and Columbus. You could take a picture of it and pretty much ask anywhere what it is and they could tell you. The statue was just an idea I came up with. I figured it was appropriate since it was part of the football stadium and this is one of my favorite football pictures. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of this with a statue in the middle of it so I think this is unique because someday I'm sure there will be an actual statue there. I want the viewer to interact with my photo in a unique way such as taking attention to the detail of the statue and how it fits in with the rest of its surrounding. Also in a funny way because lets be honest the chances of a tight end from Florida having his own statue outside The Shoe is slim I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment