Monday, October 17, 2011

10 Objects MP2

My iPhone- My phone, like most people, is my source of communication. This day and age, my phone is not just a phone, its an iPod and holds access to my social networks. I have my phone with my at all times. 
Connection

MacBook- My MacBook is another source of communication you could say. Writing papers, surfing the web and video-chatting is what I use it for most. 
Entertainment Expanded

My Car- Don't know how I would do half the things I do without my car, everywhere I go its with me. It allows me to expand what I'm capable of by allowing me to go to many different places.
Physical Movement 


Headphones- Dr. Dre makes the best headphones hands down. I use them for many different things such as before a game to get pumped up. I also use them for when I want to just zone out and relax. Headphones on, world off. 
Mood Changing


Picture- I have a picture a good friend of mine drew for me back in high school. It still hangs on my wall today and has a lot of meaning to me. I use it as motivation when need be.
Meaningful


Helmet- My football helmet is a example of a lot of things. It reminds me what I do and how much work I put into playing. When it is on my head, nothing else seems to matter.
Adrenaline 


Family- It said objects so I don't want to list my family members as objects so I'll do this picture of them. They have shaped how I am today and continue to shape me everyday. My dad has taught me everything I know. 
Inspirational


iPad- I pad is basically a big iPhone or a small computer. Very convenient for on the go like I usually am. Helps me stay connected and get work done even when I'm not at a computer.
Convenient 


Bed- Many people who me well know that I love to sleep. Naps are my favorite and my bed makes for the best. How can you get anything accomplished if you don't get good rest.
Energizer Bunny 


Wallet- Without my wallet I might as well be dead. Everything happens from your wallet. Money, identification, transportation it all comes from my wallet. It would be miserable if you lost it.. knock on wood. 
Priceless 













No comments:

Post a Comment