Tuesday, October 18, 2011

These 10 things are a huge part of my life. The football helmet describes my love for the game and how much time I devote to it and is a big reason I am who I am today. The electronics are an example of how I stay connected with the outside world, close friends and family. My car is how I get to the places I need to be at. Without my inspirational family I wouldn't be where I am today. My wallet is something I use every single day, numerous times and is how I am able to get the things I need. What this picture doesn't show is how I got to many of these things, where they come from and how they are shaped into what they are today. Why an Ohio State football helmet instead of any other school around the country? Why is my family so inspirational? Those are questions that cannot be answer by looking at the picture, or looking at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment