Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MP5

The object I chose to express my word to tear is something I deal with everyday. Football field and football cleats. To think about it, many of us tear something or numerous things everyday. Just referring to my life, I tear the tape I put on my wrist everyday for practice, I tear the grass from the ground with my cleat, I tear the seal to the top of a gatorade bottle to drink it. To tear can mean many different things, and can be done in many different ways. Monday's are our days off so I grabbed my cleat, my friend, my iphone and walked out to the grass fields. I took around 20 pictures of different angles, different lighting and narrowed it down to these 4. I wanted to change things up a little so I went ahead and did my final JPEG on powerpoint. I chose the cracked lettering to go with the tear effect. Added a little shadowing and this is my final for the MP5.


Got it?  Nonverbal response means A! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment