Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dreams






Before I started this project I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out or how I was going to develop my thoughts and ideas into this project. You said not to try and visualize how your final will come out so I tried my best not to, but the type of person I am I couldn't help but plan it out in my head like everything I do and it did complicate things. I knew I wanted to do something revolving around dreams and different types of dreams. The reason for that is because dreams are something that are so overlooked and not usually thought much about after you experience them.

First starting the process I really had to narrow down my idea's and thoughts and start planning what I was going to do. I came up with the idea to talk about different types of dreams and dreaming. At this point I still had tons of idea's running through my head and just started reading a researching dreams and pictures of dreams. I decided to narrow it down to the main four types of dreams and talk about them and explain them a little. I couldn't do this all on a photoshop document so I chose powerpoint to present it in different slides.

I am pleased with how my project came out. It allowed me to express myself in different types of dreams and also some good information about dreams. I included a warning page just out of an idea that popped into my head and thought it was creative. I wish I had more room on my slides cause there was a lot of stuff that had to get cut out and wasn't included due to space. I included some of my friends daydreaming and some real life situations that allowed me to really connect with nightmare type of dream. I also included a bunch of cool random pictures for my introduction slide which I think is really attention grabbing. This project took me a good amount of time but at the end I look back and actually enjoyed doing it and learned a few things along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment